Welcome to the FREE Resource Library for all your writing and online marketing questions! Enjoy free templates, helpful tips and learning about my favorite business tools!
Content Writing Worksheet– help yourself figure out who you are as a business and who your ideal client is with these 30 important questions.
What to Ask Yourself When Writing Epic Web Copy– Grab a piece of paper and start answering these 31 questions to figure out how to write your epic web copy! Content Includes:Your Vision & Mission- Ideal Client & Business Persona- Creating & Organizing Your Website- How to Make Your Content Writing Clear – Understanding Online Writing Style
List of Powerful Words for Epic Web Copy-Use this list of words, phrases and suggested directions in your writing to make standout web copy.
- Website Design Series– not an exclusive resource on this website, but it doesn’t hurt to have it here in one place for you!
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself When You’re Building Your Website Skeleton– a lot goes into creating a website, and that means that a lot of work goes into it before you even start the creating phase. Here are 10 questions you need to think about when you start this process.
Favorite Business Tools
- Tailwind I use it to schedule my Instagram posts and Pinterest pins
- Crello– My graphic design app of choice
- WPForms– a convenient form builder to grow my email list!
- ShareASale– this affiliate marketing network helps me earn an income on this blog. I’m still new at it but I know that it is a great source of passive income for bloggers!
- Amazon Associates- this affiliate marketing program allows me to earn an income while I share with you all my favorite Amazon purchases
- Learn More about these Fav Business Tools Here
**Disclosure: this post contains affiliated links- this means that I may earn a commission from these products if you buy them using these links at no additional cost to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate I earn a commission from qualifying purchases from affiliated links and advertising. I only promote products that I really love, currently own, and have been using for quite some time.